- Matex RDO 302 ES is a unique product developed for all types of drilling where rock drill oils are used, such as D.T.H., air tracks percussive drills, casing drivers and top hammers to save wear and improve their performance.
- Matex RDO 302 ES reduces the potential of surface or groundwater environmental damage during mining production, mineral exploration, construction of roads and pipelines, quarrying, water well drilling, and oil and gas exploration.
- Has proprietary lubricating compounds that are not washed off by moisture, thus offering protection when drilling with water. Rust does not develop on internal parts when the hammer is not used. Lubrication can be better controlled and consumption reduced by using.
- A special filming additive that prevents piston scuffing and heat build up. Purchase of internal hammer parts is reduced dramatically.
- A viscosity that allows the lubricant to flow freely to areas requiring lubrication. Use in all in-line lubricators or as a batch lubricant poured down the drill pipe.
- Provides an environmentally safe product that lubricates more effectively than conventional Rock Drill Oils while reducing contamination of surface and groundwaters. Particularly suited for drilling in sensitive areas such as adjacent to streams and lakes, or where groundwater protection is important.
- Particularly suitable for drilling uncontaminated WATER WELLS AND MONITOR WELLS. Also available as a soluble lubricant. *Matex RDO 302 ES MW is specifically for monitor well use. Environmental data available upon request. Chemical parameters available upon request.
|Viscosity||@ 100°C: 8.42 Cst..||@ 40°C: 46.0 Cst|
|Specific Gravity||@ 25°C: 0.907|
Matex RDO 302 ES is also available as a soluble lubricant. *Matex RDO 302 ES MW is specifically for monitor
well use. Environmental data and chemical properties are available upon request.
Use in all in-line lubricators or as a batch lubricant poured down the drill pipe.
For specific information, or difficult drilling conditions, please contact Drilling Equipment Resources.
Control Chemical (1989) Corporation has been a manufacturer of high-performance drilling fluid systems and proprietary vegetable oil lubricants under the Matex brand name for over 25 years. Originating from an initial facility of 6,000 square feet., the Matex products are now manufactured in a modern plant of 50,000 square feet. In 2010 and 2011 over $800,000.00 was invested in plant upgrades to increase production and manufacturing efficiency, along with their commitment to plant and employee safety programs.
The Matex products include downhole lubricants, specialty polymers, foams, tool lubricants, blast hole stabilizers, thread compounds, and non-alcohol environmentally safe freeze control fluids. These products are used for diamond drilling, horizontal directional drilling, rotary and percussive drilling.