The 8″ 8DHSD Hammer by Mincon is ruggedly built with a hardened wear sleeve to withstand the stresses of drilling in the most extreme conditions. However, on the inside it is a precision tool with care taken in manufacture to ensure that the components meet finely matching tolerances to provide fast drilling, reliability and efficient use of air without waste. With correct care your 8″ 8DHSD Hammer should provide you with top performance reliability and long service life.
The Mincon 8DHSD hammer is designed around proven technology to perform at the top end of the performance scale compared to other tools on the market. These tools are excellent for all types of drilling applications including residential geothermal, production quarry drilling, seismic drilling and small construction drilling.
- Patented features maximize energy output and reduce service requirements.
- Fewer internal components minimize service requirements.
- Valveless, high frequency design ensures smooth operation.
- Hardened wear sleeve for optimum wear resistance even in the most abrasive conditions.
- Multi-start threads on backhead and chuck ensure easy coupling/uncoupling of hammer.
- Unique internal mount system eliminates the need for wear shims and special assembly tools.
- All critical internal components are heat treated under strict control to maximize tool longevity
From Mincon’s Website:
Mincon Group PLC is an engineering company that specializes in developing, manufacturing, and servicing hard-rock drilling tools for a variety of applications. Originally founded in 1977 in Shannon, Ireland, it now has a worldwide presence with offices in 15 countries across five continents.
Mincon also has state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities throughout the world, each strategically located to meet regional demand. This includes production and prototype factories at its headquarters in Ireland, as well as facilities in Australia, Sweden, South Africa, Canada, and the US. Mincon also has a UK facility dedicated to design and manufacturing for its high-precision carbide components.
Through this global support network, a complete range of world-class rock-drilling consumables, and using customer feedback to inform continuous innovation of its products, Mincon has earned a reputation as The Driller’s Choice.