The XAS 110 KD 8 T4F Air Compressor is Atlas Copco’s latest model and is the result of over a decade of continuous development. The Atlas Copco XAS 110 KD 8 T4F Air Compressor is perfect for single tool applications (or two if the new RTEX breaker is used) and for sites with difficult access and terrain. This model is part of our legendary 8 Series range.
The models in the 8 Series have three key things in common:
Lightweight: Always below 1650 Lbs. A footprint at least 10% more compact than any other option.
Service: Simplicity, speed and long service intervals.
Built better: More features as standard. Breaking new ground when it comes to efficiency (at least 12% improved).
The result is a compressor which can produce 110 CFM without the need for any exhaust after treatment. The 8 Series ticks all the boxes when it comes to delivering outstanding performance in all of these categories.
The XAS 110 can power two RTEX breakers and has no need for any exhaust after treatment.
- Flow (cfm) – 110
- Operating Pressure (psi) – 100
- Pressure Range – (psi) 58-125
- 110% Spill free containment, with remote drains
- Legendary HardHat® canopy
- Kubota D902 Tier 4 Final 25hp mechanical diesel engine (muffler only) with starter protection
- Anti-airlock system in fuel lines to guarantee starting.
- Electrical shutoff switch
- Fail-safe lifting beam tested to take four times the weight of the machine
- Starter motor protection system
- Polyethylene canopy built for heavy-duty applications. Base frame with 3 layer anti-corrosion paint
- Strong undercarriage made from a single sheet with no welding.
- Heavy duty tires as standard on all models
- Designed to reduce maintenance time with easy access filters and fluids. Pressure vessel comes with spin on filter.
- DOT towing package; road lights (4 way flat plug), 3” pintle towing hitch, torsion axle, VIN, adjustable jack stand, No brakes
- Cold Weather Kit
- Synthetic compressor oil and thermostatic bypass valve (Factory order may increase delivery time)
- Different tires and undercarriage
- Hydraulic or electric trailer brake package
- Check valves, hose reels and lubricators
- Custom color canopy
- Cold weather package
- 2” or 2 5/16” ball hitches
Exterior front toolbox
No special tools needed
Service takes less than 60 minutes
Service only needed every 1000 hours or once every two years
ABOUT ATLAS COPCO
Atlas Copco (Copco from Compagnie Pneumatique Commerciale) is a Swedish industrial company that was founded in 1873. It manufactures industrial tools and equipment.
The Atlas Copco Group is a global industrial group of companies headquartered in Nacka, Sweden. In 2017, global revenues totaled SEK 86 billion, and by the end of that year the company employed about 34,012 people. The company manufactures products at about 100 production sites in more than 20 countries. As of 2016, the United States is the company’s largest single market, followed by China. The firm’s shares are listed on the OMX Stockholm exchange and both ‘A’ and ‘B’ classes form part of the benchmark OMXS30 index.
Atlas Copco companies develop, manufacture, service, and rent industrial tools, air compressors (of which it is the world’s leading producer), construction and assembly systems. The Group operates in four areas: Compressor Technique, Vacuum Technique, Construction Technique and Industrial Technique.
For more information and pricing, please request a quote.