The Atlas Copco QAS 70 ID T4F generator is a prime power, multi-voltage, sound attenuated, mobile generator. They are powered by an Isuzu Tier 4 Final, liquid-cooled, four cylinder diesel engine.
The units consist of an alternator, diesel engine, cooling system, electrical distribution and control systems – all enclosed within a sound attenuated enclosure fabricated from powder coated galvanized steel.
A broad range of undercarriage formats and options are available.
Special attention has been given to the overall product quality, user friendliness, ease of serviceability, and economical operation to ensure best in class total cost of ownership.
- Compact, sound attenuated, corrosion resistant enclosure with single point lifting and 110% fluid containment
- Available as a skid mounted unit with forklift pockets, or on a single axle trailer
- Heavy Duty alternator with AREP excitation and marine grade protection
- “Deep Sea” controller
- Single side servicing with long run filters and 500 hour service intervals
- Extremely reliable and durable Isuzu 4JJ1X engine with DOC & SCR after-treatment and limited 5 year limited warranty
- Identical enclosures and maintenance points between both models
- Emergency Stop
- Remote Start / Stop
- Extremely durable and environmentally sensitive, designed to be used for everything from the oil patch to special event power
- Versatility, giving you the flexibility to match your machine to the correct application
- Start-up power for the most demanding sites with 300% over load starting capabilities
- Reliable and intuitive controls for ease of use and diagnostic capabilities
- Heavy duty oil, air and fuel filters extend the maintenance interval to 500 hours for reduced total cost of ownership
- Reduces maintenance costs with long intervals easy access for mechanics
- Proven engine platform with high reliability, a simple maintenance free Diesel Oxidization Catalyst only after treatment
- Reduces stock of service kits and inventory of parts with rental ROI kept in mind
- External, recessed emergency stop for increased safety
- Allows connection as a critical back-up unit via a 2 wire dry contact connection in the distribution panel