A dry polymer mixture blended with environmentally safe lubricants, also known as DSPA (Dry Suspended Polyacrylamide). Add to water to create a drilling fluid designed to reduce the difficulties of drilling unconsolidated formations such as sands and gravels.
- ONE SHOT PLUS is a unique DSPA providing a drilling fluid capable of stabilizing the most difficult sand and gravel conditions.
- ONE SHOT PLUS assists in inhibiting the swelling of clay like materials such as saprolites, talcs & kimberlites which in turn eliminates bit balling.
- ONE SHOT PLUS imparts excellent viscosity yield. It is a superior product for borehole stabilization and encapsulation of solids.
- ONE SHOT PLUS reduces the need of casing in most unconsolidated formations.
- ONE SHOT PLUS will increase productivity and profits.
- ONE SHOT PLUS enhances both bit-life and penetration rates during drilling operations.
- ONE SHOT PLUS is based on an environmentally safe technology which has proven to be effective in lubricating down-hole consumables for more than 25 years.
- ONE SHOT PLUS increases tool joint life by reducing torque in the hole.
The recommended starting dosage of ONE SHOT PLUS is from;
2-4 litres per 1000 litres of water.
2-4 quarts per 250 gallons of water.
Control Chemical (1989) Corporation has been a manufacturer of high-performance drilling fluid systems and proprietary vegetable oil lubricants under the Matex brand name for over 25 years. Originating from an initial facility of 6,000 square feet., the Matex products are now manufactured in a modern plant of 50,000 square feet. In 2010 and 2011 over $800,000.00 was invested in plant upgrades to increase production and manufacturing efficiency, along with their commitment to plant and employee safety programs.
The Matex products include downhole lubricants, specialty polymers, foams, tool lubricants, blast hole stabilizers, thread compounds, and non-alcohol environmentally safe freeze control fluids. These products are used for diamond drilling, horizontal directional drilling, rotary and percussive drilling.