HYDRAUL-EZ 50 lb Bag CETCO
DISCLAIMER: If ordering less than a pallet, call for availability 918-895-6759. (Standard Pallet size is 48 count per pallet, with some exceptions.)
816 in stock
HYDRAUL-EZ is a high-yield, 200 mesh sodium bentonite with a special
dry polymer additive. It is designed to maintain borehole integrity in
horizontally drilled boreholes. HYDRAUL-EZ is certified to NSF/ANSI
Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
HYDRAUL-EZ is specially designed for conditions encountered in angle
and horizontal drilling. It can be used for all types of freshwater mud
rotary drilling and as a jacking lubricant.
• Concentrated for high yield
• Eliminates clay and shale swelling, bit balling, and sticking problems
• Forms a tight, thin filter cake in unstable formations
• Maintains borehole integrity in horizontal and vertically drilled holes
• Mixes quickly
• Requires less material due to low fluid loss properties
MIXING AND APPLICATION
Mixing ratios are based on the use of freshwater. Water purity will affect
bentonite performance. For best results, make-up water should be
pre-treated with SODA ASH to a pH of 8.5-9.5. HYDRAUL-EZ should be
added slowly through a jet/hopper mixer.