A unique cost-saving fluid formulated to speed up hole-collaring, reduce collar sloughing and stabilize the total blasthole.
- HOLE CONTROL can be used with air-rotary tri-cone, downhole hammers and all types of top hammer drills (surface and underground).
- HOLE CONTROL reduces REDRILLS.
- HOLE CONTROL eliminates regrinding of cuttings, thus creating bigger chips for sampling purposes.
- HOLE CONTROL leaves a sticky, neatly stacked cuttings pile that is not prone to sloughing prior to loading the hole.
- HOLE CONTROL acts as a dust suppressant and reduces wind blown fines.
- HOLE CONTROL allows blast holes to be fully loaded, helping to optimize blasting operations.
- HOLE CONTROL works great with the Matex Fluid Injector!
CONTROL CHEMICAL CAN MODIFY THE FORMULA TO FIT ANY MINE’S DRILLING CONDITIONS AND PROVIDE START-UP AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Product will separate slightly over time. The buckets need to be shaken vigorously before each use.
The approximate mix ratio to achieve tank mix suitable for most drilling and hole conditions is approximately 1.4 Litres of HOLE CONTROL to 1135 Litres of water. This should give you a viscosity increase from 29 (water) to around a 45, which resembles a heavy cream. Naturally acidic water sources will require more Hi – Tech additive to achieve the required viscosity. For very fractured ground mix ratios of 1.0 litre of HOLE CONTROL to 150 litres of water may be required.
Inject Hole Control using the Matex Fluid Injector
Control Chemical (1989) Corporation has been a manufacturer of high-performance drilling fluid systems and proprietary vegetable oil lubricants under the Matex brand name for over 25 years. Originating from an initial facility of 6,000 square feet., the Matex products are now manufactured in a modern plant of 50,000 square feet. In 2010 and 2011 over $800,000.00 was invested in plant upgrades to increase production and manufacturing efficiency, along with their commitment to plant and employee safety programs.
The Matex products include downhole lubricants, specialty polymers, foams, tool lubricants, blast hole stabilizers, thread compounds, and non-alcohol environmentally safe freeze control fluids. These products are used for diamond drilling, horizontal directional drilling, rotary and percussive drilling.