The 1275AC-681 Top Drive is a New Surplus, 750 ton CANRIG Top Drive with VFD House and Spares for Immediate Sale. 7,500 psi fluid pressure rating.
For more information on this equipment, please request a quote.
1275AC-681 Top Drive model with specifications listed below:
Exclusive folding torque guide for fastest, safest rig-up
- Independent VFD house can easily be connected to the rig power source
- Optional engine-generator system for mechanical or underpowered rigs
- Land con guration skid with Top Drive Support Unit (TDSU) house grasshopper cable tray and spare parts storage
- Complete system ships in two self-contained loads
- Integrated or stand-alone VFD
- All electric and hydraulic controls can be fully integrated into rig’s master control system
- Torque can be reacted through mast legs eliminating the need for torque guide
- Top drive can be permanently xed into the mast eliminating the need for removal during transport
- Multiple console options
ABOUT CANRIG & NABORS
Over the last 35 years, Canrig has become one of the world’s leading suppliers of top drive drilling systems for the oil and gas industry with over 1400 units delivered in the market.
The company manufactures, markets and services a full range of critically engineered, portable and fixed top drive systems for most land and offshore rigs. This includes top drives in every size and configuration to meet any drilling application whether marine, desert, jungle or arctic environments.
Canrig top drives are engineered and manufactured to API 8-C standards and carry the API monogram, setting the standard for safety, reliability and efficiency. Superbly engineered products and unparalleled service have moved the company to the forefront of the top drive drilling industry.
Canrig Drilling Technology is owned by Nabors.
From Nabors’ website:
Nabors owns and operates one of the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleets and is a provider of offshore platform rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.